7 Ways to Reach Your Goals & Not Give Up
This can apply to fitness, health, work or just life in general.
- Take a Shot - Nothing tried, nothing done. Every day holds a new opportunity.
- Be Realistic - If you set unrealistic goals for yourself, you may be setting yourself up for failure.
- Stay Strong - Stick with it. It will get better.
- Keep on Target - If you don’t see a change, try a new approach.
- Persist - No one said it was going to be easy. Keep going.
- Don’t Doubt - It will be worth it.
- Push Yourself - Don’t give up. You’re almost there.
Reblog to share.
Follow my blog for more #motivational infographics:)
Don’t ever give up !
Starting point of today’s 10K race ! Tor’s Hammer :)
Finally my training seems to be showing some results ! Today, I run at this race (http://springenmil.se/ostersund.html) and end up setting my PR for 10K (40:47.55) and also for 5K (19:41) ! I ranked 77 out of 486 runner in men’s category.
Official results are available here: http://www.oskskidor.com (Men’s winner: 30:49.44, Women’s winner: 35:57.16)
Happy to break into 20min for 5K (that was the goal for today) and should be able to break into 40min for 10K soon! I need to focus more on the cross-training but very pleased with the improvements so far, almost 4 min in last 2 months!
Not running at the Göterborg’s varvet 2014 tomorrow, but happy to compensate for it next week with 10K run at Östersund, where Renault clio is up for grab in the lottery.
Nice Chart from NHS: Height vs Weight